North Reading, Reading, Andover and Lynnfield Headshot photographer
Modern relaxed headshots is the new look young executives want to climb the ladder. No more stuffy images! Stop sharing your cropped bar photo and selfies and spend the money for professional headshots.
I strive to capture your headshot in an environment that is native to where you work, or want to work. I capture photos for Facebook profile updates as well as Corporate CEO photos. I have done everything from taking dating profile photos for Tinder, Hinge and OkCupid! to getting photos with a new product that's been developed. Believe it or not, a new Tinder headshot is the number one reason people contact me.
I also work with clients in getting their LinkedIn picture to match the persona they want future employers to see.
Top 10 reasons to have a professional headshot done:
1. Your headshot will be lit properly with professional lighting
2. You will look professional.
3. You look trust worth.
4. You look more intelligent.
5. All photos are professionally retouched.
6. You will look younger.
7. Clean background.
8. Great angles
9. Free retakes if you don't love them!
10. More opportunities! Which might equal more money depending on the field you are in.
A recent survey done by LinkedIn seen here, shows exactly the difference between a selfie and a professional headshot.
I love working with people and companies in and around Massachusetts including New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont for all sorts of companies. I have even travel to Cape Cod and Islands to achieve that perfect portrait of you!
I have the ability to come to your office and set up a small studio for backdrop photos or I can go outside your building and do lifestyle portraits. Whatever genre your brand needs, I can bring it to life. If you are stumped on what you need, contact us, and I will help you figure it out. I am also able to pantone color match any headshot background color to your logo. It is easy enough to keep your brand consistent.
What is the best way to have to get great headshots?
Have great hair and make up
Rules for headshot clothing:
1. Solid colors, No stripes. That also means pin stripes. The tiny pin stripes create a weird look in the camera and it is not pleasant. Stick with solids!
2. Please iron your clothes. I know I know... I dislike the iron too.
3. Make sure you clothes fit. Shirts that are too tight or too loose will look just that! If you are not comfortable, the shirt is the wrong fit.
4. Be comfortable!
5. Pick colors that compliment you and the background. For a white backdrop we strongly suggest a BRIGHT pop of color. If you have a white shirt on a white backdrop, its not the best choice and people tend to look washed out.
6. Bring a few changes of clothes! If something isn't working it gives you options! I have a hook and a changing area.
Pricing for headshot photography for a single employee start at $195 and (1) photo. For on-location single headshots its $275 and you get (3) photos. For companies with more than 3 employees the rate is $450 an hour on location at your office. Please be sure to have enough room to set up a backdrop (if that is the look you need)
Reading Photographer Headshots-Portraits-Kids-Families, Senior Portraits 40 Marla Lane, Reading MA 01867 781-315-6030 - email@example.com